Stamford Creative Group Perm Recruiting Manager
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Using proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time creative/marketing staffing solutions.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
- Solidifying The Creative Group s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing/branding/advertising/public relations/creative design. Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet