KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Java Developer
- Skill level has to be there-5-7 years of experience
- Must be able to write unit tests, write code and test cases
- Someone who can work independently
- This person needs to be hands on, on their own, can churn through projects
- Needs to be able to crush and deliver projects
- This person needs to be hands on with Java
- Has to understand Java 8
- They arent just a contributor
- Some exposure to Linux
- Doesnt have to have a degree
- They use UC4, CA project (job scheduling product).
- Fills in, files out-uses in house utility tool to enable automation
- Works with all back end
- Works with spring based tool.
- Uses Chef for server configuration.
- Pull logs and handles troubleshooting.
- They will be interacting with tools/APIsAPIs that the application exposes to in house app.
- This person will be pushing for continuous improvement.
- This person will be upgrading, handling, versioning, deploying, companying and configuring management
- They will upgrade versions of APIs, capabilities and integrating everything
- This person will be using Eclipse based tools
Associated topics: backend, back end, c c++, c++, c#, perl, sde, software development engineer, software programmer, sw